Skip to main content

THINGS TO DO WHEN SOMEONE HAS YOUR INAPPROPRIATE PHOTOS

  Photographs are the pause button of any beautiful moment. Everybody loves to store or capture their best moments of life. And morning of teenagers starts by clicking and uploading of snaps on social media. And why not its so fascinating enough. But what happens if these photographs will reach to everyone by single click. And if you don’t give permission to this. Your beautiful dream get converted into an horrible nightmare. Nothing will be dangerous than that for anybody. Is’nt it? Nowadays among teenagers it has become a very common thing to click someone’s   personal photographs just for fun sake beside the fact that how much private moments they are capturing. Sometimes even the particular person don’t have knowledge of that fact. It comes to him/her with a horrible nightmare. And if I talk about estimates about 80 percent peoples are known to that person who do this mishap. Whether it may be her love interest , friends or any other outsider. And there is also one more ...

How I met my love after a long period?


How I met my love after a long period? 


https://teeenagedairy.blogspot.com


Today I woke up at 6:00clock early in the morning because I m going to meet you sweetu after a long span of time. I'm very happy and excited and I think you are also feeling same . Then I get ready and went for railway station in order to board train . Then I went to metro station and board metro train . I m just only thinking about you in my whole way . Then I reached to the destination but you  are late again even this time . When I came to know that you are late I become very angry . I thought that you will never change . I woke up too early and came to meet you so far but look at yourself you couldn't even able to reach on time . After few minutes when you came in rickshaw and call me . But I denied cutely . Actually I'm just trying to make you wait for me as I do for him . But at last I go there . Literally my whole anger get vanished when I saw you . Literally you are looking damn smart and handsome in black than before or it may be possible my eyes are captivated by you.

https://teeenagedairy.blogspot.com


Then we went to park . We went there lots of time but that time is very special . I m feeling very special when you are with me . We talk lots of things and watch some laughter  scenes of a movie . That was really really amazing . Finally you remember your favourite task . As I know you are fond to click selfies and pictures . We clicked lots of pictures together . Then we spent quality time together . I'm  wishing that time will not pass . I'm just want to stop that moment then and there . But unfortunately I can't do so . Then we went to market for shopping. Then we have lunch . Now it's time to leave . But truly I don't want to leave you . I just want to be with you . But I had to leave in the hope that we will meet again soon. You know when you do little things for me like you drop me at station and also go with me for shopping even you don't like  I  feel very very special .

https://teeenagedairy.blogspot.com


I think I m falling in love with you again . When I reached at home I miss you a lot . But when I talk to you I feel relaxed and happy . When I talk to you and spent time with you is my favourite and most loved timespan. In that moment I'm on the seventh sky . I know sometimes there are argument and quarrel between us but I love you so much . I just want to spend my whole life with you my lngoor. I promise We will meet again and spend a good time together.

https://teeenagedairy.blogspot.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How teenagers can grow long and healthy hair?

Everybody wants to look beautiful and attractive whether they are girls or boys , adults or teenagers . Having healthy and shiny hairs is one of the way to look good . And specially girls of every age group wants shiny and bouncy hairs . Long hairs is the dream of every girl . But due to several reasons they can't able to fulfill their dreams of having long hairs . But don't worry here are some tips and tricks to grow your hair healthier ,longer , thicker and shiny .These tips are personally used by me at my teenage and you wouldn't believe that it really works. Common hair problems: It is said that if you want to do something then firstly you had to remove all the problems or causes of it . similarly if you want to grow your hairs then priorly you had to finish all the problems that are stopping your hair growth. Some of the common hair problems  with solutions are: • Split ends - Trim them and then provide mosurizer. • Damage   -  Moisturize them and avoid heating ...

THINGS TO DO WHEN SOMEONE HAS YOUR INAPPROPRIATE PHOTOS

  Photographs are the pause button of any beautiful moment. Everybody loves to store or capture their best moments of life. And morning of teenagers starts by clicking and uploading of snaps on social media. And why not its so fascinating enough. But what happens if these photographs will reach to everyone by single click. And if you don’t give permission to this. Your beautiful dream get converted into an horrible nightmare. Nothing will be dangerous than that for anybody. Is’nt it? Nowadays among teenagers it has become a very common thing to click someone’s   personal photographs just for fun sake beside the fact that how much private moments they are capturing. Sometimes even the particular person don’t have knowledge of that fact. It comes to him/her with a horrible nightmare. And if I talk about estimates about 80 percent peoples are known to that person who do this mishap. Whether it may be her love interest , friends or any other outsider. And there is also one more ...

How to get over a teenage break-up?

Hi, I'm Osin Bhardwaj I am 21 Years Old.  Move on from a certain person whom you love is the hardest thing to do in your life.specially for a teenager who is not enough mature to face that pain.But life is the name of mobility every one had to move. if u had faced a recent heart break then these tips may help u to come out of this mental trauma.                                                         WHAT IS BREAK UP?   Nowadays teenagers are facing a really hurtful situation that is breakup.                                  There is a dialogue in the movie MERI PYARI BINDU that every teaches u how to love but no one teaches u how to forget that love . And it's really true . Even I m saying I can't help you to overcome your pain . Because when you are...